Sile , sile ♥ ♥

Sile , sile ♥ ♥
Do add me ;)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥ Besties ♥

I didn't know that I could possibly deserve someone like you.
An angel sent above to help me live my life through.
Somebody who will love and care for me.
Someone I can love and care for, you see?
This soulmate thing, it was made for you and me.
Bestfriends forever, written for us.
This I know to be true.
Because who could be more truer to me, than you?
No one, that's who.
There is no need to compare when you're around.
Not one reason to be something I'm not.
Though this poem may not be perfect.
Nor is my hair at the moment.
There is absolutely nothing that can be better then our friendship.
Thank you for everything and more.
Therefore.
I will end this, unfortunately, because I'm running out of ways
to describe this thing we have endlessly.
I love you forever and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment